viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

HOLA S E P T I E M B R E

Hello everybody,

How is it going? Yeah, September is here... I dont really like September too much.. Its like 'Welcome to the reality' Hahah Anyway, say 'Hello September' its always better if you do wearing confortable and nice. So, here's my outfit:

I'm wearing an amazing t-shirt of the brand called 'LILLIES OF THE ALLEY' (lilliesofthealley.com) . You should have a look in their web site. U'll find amazing t-shirts and sweaters! Don't miss it! :) Also, I'm wearing blue shorts with my favorite sneakers... I'm wearing an AWESOME RING too. It's from 'I HEARD THEY EAT CIGARRETTES' (iheardtheyeatcigarrettes.com) . If you don't know where buy the best jewelry, it's your place! A creative and amazing art for ya.

Hope u like it!

 Hugs

- Blu

1 comentario: